Below is a list of book I recommend you read in regards to Willow Court and Royal Derwent Hospital. All these books are available at the State Library of Tasmania whether in the reference or loan section.
There are more books available but I found these the most interesting and useful.
* Troubled Asylum. The history of The Royal Derwent Hospital”, written by R. W. Gowlland, 1996,c1981
* From darkness to light: a true story, Carleen Paul and Marian Klitzke, 2000
* Postcards from the asylum, Karen Knight, 2008
* The Story of Keith Carter, Jill McElwee, 1994
* Royal Derwent Hospital: Willow Court, Marion Geyssl, 2010
* Royal Derwent Hospital, 1827-1977: sesqui-centenary celebrations, Fearnley, K. V, 1977